Trusted Since 1993 Careers Request Service
Careers at Belknap Plumbing Systems
Plumbers in Cypress, Houston, & Beyond
Belknap Plumbing Systems is always searching for talented and driven people to join the company. If you're interested in joining our company, please feel free to stop by and fill out an application.
We offer many benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
Service plumbers will complete residential and commercial service calls throughout the Cypress area. There is a sign-on bonus for qualified applicants.
- Current Texas State Board of Plumbing License
- Technical ability and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Professional appearance
- Customer service and communication skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check, and have a valid Texas driver's license
We are looking for apprentice and licensed plumbers with experience for construction work in one of the fastest growing cities in the country.
- New construction experience
- Commercial remodel experience
- Site work experience
- Equipment operator experience is a plus
This is a great position if you are looking to start a career in the plumbing industry.
- Earn apprenticeship hours while you work and learn the ins and outs of construction plumbing
- Assist lead plumbers on job site as needed
- Be self-motivated and willing to learn
- Some experience preferred but not required
Items Required When Applying
- Two forms of ID: Social Security Card and driver's license.
- Bring any pertinent licenses or registrations, plumbing license, apprentice, transit, etc.
You Can Apply
- At our location 9030 Solon Rd. Cypress TX. 77064
- Fax application to 832-912-6739 Attn: Human Resources
- Fill out the form below and let us know you are interested in becoming part of the team.
Fast Efficient Service! “I just would like to say how courteous and kind our installer Jason was. He came in and went straight to work, installing our two toilets. He was straight to the point in doing the work, cleaned up, and hauled off the old toilets.” - The Alexanders