Plumbing Services in Katy
Reliable & Experienced Plumbers
Belknap Plumbing System is a family-owned and operated company founded on pillars of integrity and quality craftsmanship. Whether you are dealing with a slow drain, clogged pipes, a broken water heater, or any other plumbing emergency, our team is ready to provide you with the help you need. We understand the importance of having functioning plumbing in your home or business space which is why we make sure that our services are always performed on time and up to code.
Our goal is to be your preferred choice when it comes to all your Katy plumbing needs. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, we use only state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technology.
To request an estimate, call (832) 990-9700 or complete our online contact form.
What Are the Most Common Plumbing Problems?
Plumbing problems can cause a great deal of stress and inconvenience for homeowners. To ensure the longevity of your plumbing system, it's essential to address plumbing issues as soon as they arise.
Here are the most common plumbing problems that property owners can face:
- Leaky faucets. This issue can arise because of worn-out washers, old O-rings, or old cartridges.
- Clogged drains. While your clog may be attributed to a build-up of hair, skin cells, food waste, soap residue, or other debris, there may be another underlying issue.
- Running toilet. A leaking flapper valve or float assembly can cause the toilet to run continuously.
- Low water pressure. Mineral buildup in pipes, leaks in pipes, or outdated fixtures can cause low water pressure; cleaning the pipes, fixing leaks, or installing modern fixtures can fix the low water pressure.
- Leaking pipes. Leaks can be caused by joint damage, cracked pipes, or corrosion; an experienced plumber can identify and address what is causing the leak.
- Faulty water heater. Leaking valves, sediment buildup, or a malfunctioning thermostat can cause problems with the water heater. You should troubleshoot issues with your thermostat; a plumbing professional can also check the valves, flush the tank, and take other measures to fix the water heater.
- Broken sewer line. If your sewer line is older, it may break; a tree root or ground movement can also cause issues. A plumber can conduct a camera inspection to properly identify the issue; they can also dig up and repair or replace the broken lines.
- Dripping shower head. This issue can be caused by worn out washers or O-rings or a damaged showerhead.
Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services in Katy, TX
Belknap Plumbing Systems offers a wide range of services to residential and commercial customers, including:
- Backflow prevention
- Camera inspections
- Construction services
- Gas lines
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing
- Leak detection
- Sewer and drain services
- Toilet repairs
- Water heater installations and repairs
- Water main services
Call (832) 990-9700 to contact our Katy plumbers.
Fast Efficient Service! “I just would like to say how courteous and kind our installer Jason was. He came in and went straight to work, installing our two toilets. He was straight to the point in doing the work, cleaned up, and hauled off the old toilets.” - The Alexanders