At Belknap Plumbing Systems, we're more than just a company - we're a family. With over two decades of expertise in plumbing solutions, we're equipped to handle any job, big or small, for homes and businesses. Our licensed and insured plumbing pros are fully committed to delivering the finest plumbing experience for our valued customers.
We're all about customization. For us, every plumbing issue is unique. That's why our experts take the time to get to know you and your situation. We'll work with you to uncover the root of the problem and recommend a solution that fits your specific needs and budget. Whether you're facing a leaky faucet or a full-blown plumbing emergency, you can count on us.
Plumbing issues can occur at the least convenient times. We are available around the clock to respond to your call and help you resolve your plumbing issue as quickly and efficiently as possible.
When it comes to plumbing services, you want a company you can trust. Whether you need a simple repair or a major plumbing installation, you can count on us to do the job.
Call us at (832) 990-9700 to arrange a no-charge review of our plumbing services.
Common Plumbing Issues
- Leaks: Leaks can pop up anywhere - from pipes and faucets to toilets. If left unchecked, leaks can cause water damage and result in a higher water bill.
- Clogged drains: Blockages caused by hair, soap scum, and grease are common issues in sinks, showers, and toilets. This can lead to water damage and nasty odors.
- Low water: Low water pressure impacts the performance of appliances that rely on water—a clogged pipe to a leak or a problem in the main water supply can reasons for low water pressure.
- Running toilets: A leaky tank, worn-out flapper, or malfunctioning fill valve can cause a running toilet.
- Broken water heaters: A water heater that's not working well can spell trouble - from no hot water to leaks and water damage.
Commercial Plumbing Services
Belknap Plumbing Systems sets the bar high for commercial plumbing services. While many plumbers can only handle simple problems, Belknap can easily tackle even the most complex and demanding commercial plumbing projects.
- Sewer Taps: Belknap Plumbing Systems assists with sewer taps, ensuring that your commercial property has a reliable sewer connection.
- Medical Gas: We specialize in installing and repairing medical gas systems to guarantee the safety and reliability of your medical facility's gas supply.
- Lift Stations: Let us take care of your lift station maintenance and repairs, so you know that your commercial property's wastewater management is in top shape.
- Retention Ponds: We take care of the upkeep and fixing of your commercial property's retention pond to ensure proper stormwater management.
- Site Prep and Building Pads: We assist with site preparation and building pad construction, ensuring that your commercial property is ready for development.
- Grease Traps: Don't worry about grease trap maintenance and repair. We've covered you to ensure your commercial kitchen is functioning smoothly and efficiently.
Residential Plumbing Services
We stay ahead of the curve using cutting-edge tools and techniques.
We offer a wide range of plumbing services, including:
- Backflow prevention and testing
- Toilet repair
- Leaky and burst pipe repair
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom plumbing
- Water heater installation and repair
- Water treatment services
- Sewer and drain services
When our plumbers come to your home, you can trust that they'll bring their A-game in politeness, professionalism, and respect. Your home is important to you, and we understand that. Our plumbing team will handle it with the utmost care and consideration.
Honesty is at the core of our service. Our plumbers will give you a complete picture of any plumbing issues and tell you precisely what needs to be done to solve them. You can count on us to only suggest what is necessary – we won't try to push any extra services or products on you.
The average homeowner with essential knowledge and tools can handle simple plumbing issues. Replacing a worn-out washer in a leaky faucet or fixing a running toilet tank are typical examples of plumbing repairs that can be done quickly. However, it is essential to understand the limitations of your abilities and when to call in professional help.
Fast Efficient Service! “I just would like to say how courteous and kind our installer Jason was. He came in and went straight to work, installing our two toilets. He was straight to the point in doing the work, cleaned up, and hauled off the old toilets.” - The Alexanders