Providing High-Quality, Comprehensive Services Since 1993
Belknap Plumbing System is a family-owned and operated company that has been providing high-quality plumbing services in Conroe for over three decades. Our experienced technicians are fully licensed and insured, offering our customers personalized service to ensure the longevity of their plumbing systems. We offer free consultations and work estimates for our customers.
Whether it's a leaking faucet or a broken sewer line, Belknap Plumbing Systems is here to help! You can trust us to get the job done right.
We offer a wide range of residential plumbing services, including:
- Sewer and drains. From addressing clogs and backups to conducting video pipe inspections, we can help keep your pipes working efficiently.
- Leak detection. We can detect and repair leaks.
- Camera inspections. We can conduct an inspection to identify and address plumbing issues.
- Backflow prevention and testing. We can conduct backflow testing and certification.
- Water treatment. We can install a whole-home water treatment system that helps make your water safer; we offer multiple treatment options, such as water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, UV water purifiers, and more.
- Water heater installations and repairs. We can help you ensure your property has hot water.
- Bathroom and kitchen plumbing services. We can install new fixtures, help with a remodel, replace fixtures, and handle your kitchen and bathroom plumbing needs.
Our Conroe plumbers are also equipped to handle commercial plumbing projects. We handle:
- Restaurant plumbing. We can handle kitchen and bathroom plumbing needs that your restaurant may have.
- Construction jobs. If you or remodeling or building a home, we can help with plumbing installation and construction services.
- Gas lines. Our professionals can install, repair, or handle the maintenance of your gas lines.
Call us today at (832) 990-9700 for more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our plumbers in Conroe.
The Risks of DIY Plumbing
Taking on a plumbing project as a DIY task might seem tempting, but it comes with its risks. If you're not professionally trained, it can be dangerous and expensive to attempt fixing plumbing issues by yourself.
For instance, you might cause a bigger problem while trying to fix a minor issue, leading to more repairs and higher costs. Additionally, mishandling tools can lead to accidents, such as electrocution or injury from sharp equipment. DIY Plumbing comes with significant hazards, making it crucial to call a certified plumber.
Call a Plumber for These Plumbing Concerns
If you are experiencing a plumbing issue, you should contact our experienced professionals sooner rather than later. Here are some common plumbing concerns and why you should consider calling a certified plumber:
- Clogged sink. A clogged sink might seem like an easy fix, but using the wrong tools or techniques may damage your pipes. A professional plumber has the experience and tools needed to fix the problem correctly, without causing any further damage.
- Broken pipes. Broken pipes are a serious issue that requires immediate professional attention. It's tricky to identify the source of a leak and repair it properly. A plumber can detect the cause of the leak and repair it before it causes serious damage to your home.
- Outdated water system. An outdated water system could be costing you a fortune on water bills. A plumber can give you advice on the latest water-saving equipment to help you save up on costs. They can also identify outdated elements that could lead to more significant problems if not fixed.
- Drainage problems. Drainage problems can cause unpleasant odors, slow water drainage, and even water damage. Calling a plumber ensures that the problem is identified and fixed before it causes any significant damage.
At Belknap Plumbing Systems, we take pride in our work and strive to provide the best possible plumbing services to our customers. Here are a few of the reasons why you can trust our Conroe plumbing professionals with the job:
- We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Our plumbers are licensed, insured, and bonded, ensuring that the plumbing work we do is compliant with industry standards and that our customers are protected.
- We have industry expertise and experience. Our plumbing technicians have years of experience and are always up-to-date with the latest advancements in the industry. We have the tools and knowledge needed to resolve any plumbing issue.
- We offer emergency services: We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services, which means we're always available to serve you whenever you need us.
- We offer our customers affordable prices. We offer competitive pricing on our services, and we're always upfront about the costs, so you don't have to worry about unexpected fees or hidden charges.
- We are known for our high-quality workmanship. Our plumbers pay attention to detail to ensure high-quality workmanship. We're committed to providing our customers with the best possible plumbing solutions.
- We prioritize customer service. Our friendly and professional customer service team is available to answer any questions you may have, provide an estimate, or help you schedule a service appointment.
- We offer a full range of comprehensive services. As we mentioned, we offer a wide range of plumbing services, which includes installations, repairs, and maintenance, to residential and commercial clients.
Schedule a service or request a free estimate today. Call (832) 990-9700.
Fast Efficient Service! “I just would like to say how courteous and kind our installer Jason was. He came in and went straight to work, installing our two toilets. He was straight to the point in doing the work, cleaned up, and hauled off the old toilets.” - The Alexanders