Spring Plumbing Services
Finding the right plumbing solution can be challenging. That's where Belknap Plumbing Systems comes in - a family-owned and operated company with years of experience. We've built a reputation for providing efficient and affordable plumbing services in the Spring area. Our experienced plumbers are equipped with the latest tools and techniques to tackle any plumbing challenge.
We provide top-notch solutions for all your residential and commercial plumbing needs. Whether dealing with a leaky faucet or a more complex backflow issue, our skilled plumbers are ready to tackle the challenge with speed and expertise.
We cover you with our same-day, 24/7 emergency services when those unexpected plumbing emergencies strike. No matter what time, you can always count on us to be there for you.
Contact us at (832) 990-9700 to schedule a free assessment of our plumbing services in Spring.
Trusted Services from Licensed Plumbers
We are committed to providing professional and trustworthy plumbing services to residents in Spring, Texas. We understand the importance of transparency and honesty in our services, which is why we provide an upfront and honest approach to pricing.
Our Spring plumbers start by performing an initial inspection of your property and discussing our findings with you. You will receive a detailed estimate explaining each service and part we recommend to ensure there are no surprise fees on your final bill. Belknap Plumbing Systems considers the project's scope, materials, and other factors to deliver a solution that provides the best value for your money.
Full Range of Residential and Commercial Plumbing Services
Our comprehensive services cover all your residential and commercial plumbing needs, including but not limited to the following:
- Sewer and Drain Services: We keep your pipes flowing freely and prevent clogs and backups.
- Water Main Services: We have you covered from central water installation to repair.
- Backflow Prevention: We provide backflow testing and certification to ensure your water supply remains safe and clean.
- Construction Services: Whether you're remodeling or building a new home, we offer plumbing installation and construction services.
- Gas Lines: Our team is experienced in gas line installation, repair, and maintenance to keep your gas appliances functioning safely and efficiently.
- Kitchen and Bathroom Plumbing: From fixing leaky faucets to installing new fixtures, we offer a full range of kitchen and bathroom plumbing services.
- Leak Detection: We use state-of-the-art equipment to quickly and accurately detect and repair leaks.
- Camera Inspections: We use camera inspections to identify the source of your plumbing problems and ensure a quick and effective solution.
- Water Heater Repairs and Installation: We offer water heater repairs and installation services, ensuring you have hot water when needed.
- Toilet Repairs: We have you covered, from fixing leaky toilets to replacing old, worn-out toilets.
At our company, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our Spring plumbers and receive top-notch plumbing services you can rely on.
Home Maintenance Tips for Plumbing
Main Water Shut-Off Valve
Knowing the location of the main water shut-off valve is crucial for any plumbing emergency. This valve allows you to quickly turn off the water supply to your home in case of a leak or other plumbing problem. Ensure you and all household members know where the main water shut-off valve is located.
Installing low-flow showerheads can save money on your water bill and help conserve water. These showerheads use less water per minute than traditional showerheads, making them an eco-friendly option. They also come in various styles, so you can choose the one that suits your bathroom aesthetic.
Insulating your pipes is essential to prevent them from freezing during cold weather. When the water in pipes freezes, it can expand and cause the pipes to crack, leading to leaks and other damage. You can purchase foam insulation sleeves to fit around pipes and keep them warm.
Regular Drain Cleaning
Clogged drains can be a significant inconvenience and lead to more serious plumbing problems if not addressed promptly. To prevent clogs, it's a good idea to clean your drains regularly with baking soda and vinegar. Pour the baking soda down the drain, then the vinegar, and let the mixture sit for 10-15 minutes before flushing with hot water.
Checking for leaks is an essential part of home maintenance. To check for leaks, look for water stains or drips, listen to the sound of running water, and check your water bill for unusual spikes. If you find a leak, it must be repaired as soon as possible to prevent further damage and wasted water.
Washing Machine Hoses
Washing machine hoses should be replaced every 5-7 years to prevent leaks. Old hoses can become brittle and crack, leading to water damage in your home. Replacing the hose is a simple and affordable way to protect your home from water damage.
It's important not to pour grease down the drain as it will harden and clog pipes. Instead, pour grease into a disposable container and throw it in the trash. You can also wipe excess grease from pots and pans with a paper towel before washing them to prevent buildup in your pipes.
Water Pressure Regulator
A water pressure regulator can protect your pipes from damage and reduce water waste. High water pressure can cause pipes to burst, so keeping the pressure safe is essential. A professional can install a water pressure regulator and will ensure that your water pressure stays within safe limits.
Septic Tank Maintenance
Having your septic tank inspected and cleaned by a professional every 3-5 years is essential to keeping it functioning properly. Over time, solids and scum can build up in the tank, leading to backups and other problems. Professional cleaning removes this buildup and keeps your septic system working smoothly.
If you have a clogged drain, it's best to try using a plunger or a plumber's snake before calling a professional. These tools can often clear blockages without the need for a service call. However, if the blockage is severe or you cannot clear it, it's best to call a professional plumber to avoid further damage to your pipes.
Expertise in Local Building Codes and Regulations in Spring, TX
The plumbing codes and regulations in Spring, Texas are determined by the state of Texas and the International Plumbing Code (IPC). Some specific rules and standards that plumbers in Spring may be required to follow include:
- Installation and repair of plumbing systems must meet the criteria outlined in the IPC.
- A licensed plumber must do all plumbing work.
- Installation of Backflow Preventers to safeguard the public water supply from contamination.
- Plumbing fixtures and appliances must be properly installed and maintained to avoid leaks and water waste.
- Plumbing systems must be appropriately vented to prevent buildup of sewer gases.
At Belknap Plumbing Systems, our years of experience in the industry have given us an in-depth understanding of local building codes and regulations. We prioritize staying up to date on all relevant codes and regulations, so you can rest assured that your residential or commercial property is always in compliance.
Call us at (832) 990-9700 to experience the difference of our Spring plumbing services.
Quality Plumbing Service and Compliance
Belknap Plumbing Systems is known for doing the job right. Our plumbers take pride in their craft and exceed expectations to guarantee that your property is secure, operational, and in compliance with regulations. With our commitment to providing quality services and exceptional customer service, you can count on us for all of your plumbing needs.
Fast Efficient Service! “I just would like to say how courteous and kind our installer Jason was. He came in and went straight to work, installing our two toilets. He was straight to the point in doing the work, cleaned up, and hauled off the old toilets.” - The Alexanders